FESCO Online Bill Check
Download & Duplicate Electricity Bill Copy
آپ اپنے فیسکو کا بجلی کا بل چیک کرنے کے لئے، فراہم کیے گئے خانہ میں اپنا 14-ڈیجیٹ ریفرنس نمبر ڈالیں اور “چیک بل” بٹن پر کلک کریں۔
How to Check FESCO Online Bill?
To check your FESCO online bill, follow these steps:
- Go to https://billchecker.pk/fesco-online-bill/
- Enter your 14-digit FESCO bill reference number in the provided field
- Click on the “check bill” button
- Your FESCO bill will be displayed on a new tab.
- You can print your bill by clicking on the “Print Bill” button or by pressing “Ctrl + P” on your keyboard to print or save your bill as a PDF.
Just enter your 14-digit reference number in the space provided and click “check bill.” You’ll see your complete bill details, including the payment amount and deadline. Plus, you can download or print a duplicate bill in PDF format for your records. With billchecker.pk, an online bill checking tool, managing your FESCO online bill payment has never been easier.
FESCO Online Bill Check Karne Ka Tarika (فیسکو آن لائن بل چیک کرنے کا طریقہ)
How can I find the 14-digit Reference Number in my FESCO Bill?
To find your 14-digit reference number in your FESCO online bill (فیسکو آن لائن بل) or, Faisalabad electric bill, simply look at the top of the bill below your consumer ID. This unique code is required to check your bill online. Just check the screenshort below to see the highlighted box.
What is the step-by-step process for applying for a new FESCO bill connection?
The step-by-step process for applying for a new FESCO bill connection is mentioned below:
- Go to the FESCO online portal and click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill out the form with the necessary information and submit it.
- Wait for approval from the company.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive a call from the FESCO company to schedule an appointment for the connection to be set up.
- You can also pay for the connection online and submit the application without having to visit a FESCO office.
It is much easier to apply for a new FESCO connection now, as compared to the past when you had to visit a FESCO office and submit an application in person. With the online portal, you can apply for a new connection from the comfort of your home.
Apply for FESCO New Connection
When applying for a new FESCO connection, you will be required to provide certain personal and property information. The following details are typically required:
- Your full name as the applicant
- Your father’s name
- Your CNIC number
- Your email address
- Your landline number
- The name of a witness, along with their CNIC number
- The address of the property where the connection is to be installed
- Your own residential address
- Your National Tax Number (NTN)
- The name of the FESCO sub-division, division, or circle that the property is located in
- The nearest FESCO meter reference number
- The number of meters already installed at the property
- The type of connection you are applying for (domestic, industrial, temporary, cogeneration or street lights)
- The tariff type you want to apply
- The Owner type, whether the property is shared, personal or rented.
What documents do I need to upload for a new FESCO connection application?
When applying for a new FESCO connection, you will need to scan and upload a few documents. These documents include:
- A copy of the property ownership document
- An attested copy of your CNIC (National Identity Card)
- An attested affidavit from the property owner
- An attested copy of your NTN (National Tax Number) certificate
- A copy of a recent electricity bill from a neighboring property.
FESCO New Connection Tracking and You Should Check for Status
After you fill out and submit the form for a new connection, make sure to keep a copy for yourself. If everything is correct on the form, it will be approved, and you should get the new connection in about two weeks.
When you submit the application, be careful and check all the information to avoid mistakes. You can submit the form and pay online through the FESCO website.
If you don’t have internet access, you can send a notice to the bank’s address. The notice will be sent to the WAPDA office for approval. Once your new connection is approved, you can find out where it will be by looking for the nearest electric pole.
Make sure to check the bill for the new connection. If the amount on the bill is low, it will be easier to get the new connection.
What is Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO)?
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (فیصل آباد الیکٹرک سپلائی کمپنی), or (FESCO), is a Pakistani electric distribution company. FESCO provides electricity to different districts. It serves these cities Faisalabad, Sargodha, Mianwali, Khushab, Jhang, Bhakkar, Toba Tek Singh, and Chiniot.
FESCO is owned by the government and its main job is to make sure that people in these areas have reliable and good electricity. They generate electricity using water power and then give it to more than 4 million customers, including homes, businesses, and industries.
FESCO is important because it helps these districts grow by giving them a steady supply of electricity for their needs.
Is FESCO a private company?
No, FESCO is not a private company. It is owned and run by the Government of Pakistan. It was made a Public Limited Company on March 21st, 1998, and its job is to give electricity to the Faisalabad area. Before, it was part of WAPDA, but now it works on its own.
How many employees work at FESCO?
FESCO has a team of 3,000 employees. Among them, 12% are women and 88% are men. The majority ethnic group at FESCO is White, making up 46% of the workforce.
When was FESCO established, and who is the current CEO?
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) was founded in 1998. The current CEO of the company is Engineer Bashir Ahmed.
Which areas does FESCO cover?
FESCO provides electricity in the following areas: Faisalabad, Sargodha, Mianwali, Khushab, Jhang, and Toba Tek Singh.
How to Sign Up for FESCO Email Billing Service
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) has a helpful email billing service for their customers. With this service, you can get your monthly electricity bill through email before it’s due. To sign up, just go to the official FESCO website and enter your email address and reference number. If you prefer to receive bills by SMS, you can choose that option on the website too.
If you’ve moved into a new home and the FESCO connection is still registered under the previous owner, you need to update the billing information with your name. Just go to the nearest FESCO office and give them the required documents. You can do the same if you want to update your billing address.
Phone: +92 (41) 9220184-9220229.
FESCO Official website: fesco.com.pk
Fax: +92 (41) 9220233.
UAN No. 080066554.
FESCO online bill taxes:
Your Fesco bill may include some taxes that you see every month. Here’s a list of what they are:
- – FPA: This stands for Fuel Price Adjustment. It’s the extra cost of gas that energy companies use to make electricity. You’ll see this on your bill when the cost of gas goes up.
- – TR Surcharge: This stands for Rationalization Surcharge. It’s extra money that the government charges when they don’t have enough gas. It helps pay for the difference between what the government charges and what energy companies charge.
- – FC Surcharge: This stands for Loan Cost. It’s extra money that the company has to pay for loans they took out.
- – Deferred Amount: This is the amount of your bill that you choose to pay later, instead of all at once.
- – QTR Tariff: This is the annual cost of the electricity that is reviewed every two weeks.
All of these taxes are included in your FESCO online bill, so you can see how much you are paying for the services.
Here are some frequently asked questions about FESCO and their answers that may be helpful for you: