Check HESCO Online Bill
Download Duplicate Bill Copy
آپ اپنے ہیسکو کا ڈوپلیکیٹ بل چیکنگ کے لیے، فراہم کیے گئے خانہ میں اپنا 13-ڈیجیٹ ریفرنس نمبر ڈالیں اور “چیک بل” بٹن پر کلک کر کے اپنا بل دیکھیں۔
How to check HESCO Bill with billchecker.pk?
You can check your HESCO online bill on billchecker.pk using the following steps:
- Enter your 13-digit reference number in the above field.
- Now click on the “check bill” button.
- Now, you can see your HESCO online bill on a new tab.
- You can print your bill by clicking on the “Print Bill” button or by pressing “Ctrl + P” on your keyboard to print or save your bill as a PDF.
To view your HESCO online bill with billchecker.pk, simply enter your 13-digit reference number in the above field and click the “Check Bill” button. This will open a new tab where you can view your bill. To print your HESCO online bill or save it as a PDF, click on the “Print Bill” button located at the top of the page.
How can I find my 13 digit reference number in my HESCO online bill?
To find your 13-digit reference number on your HESCO online bill, simply look at the top left corner of the bill. It should be located next to the “Consumer ID“.
HESCO Online Bill Check Karne Ka Tarika (ہیسکو آن لائن بل چیک کرنے کا طریقہ)
New Connection or Transfer Procedure
If you’re looking to get a new HESCO connection or transfer ownership of an existing one, follow these instructions:
- Visit the nearest HESCO office and fill out an application form.
- Attach the necessary documents, including a copy of your CNIC and proof of ownership or tenancy of the property.
- Pay the required fee and wait for the HESCO officials to inspect the site.
- After the inspection, HESCO will install the meter and provide you with a new connection or transfer the existing one to your name.
Note: If you’ve purchased a property where the HESCO connection is already registered under the previous owner’s name, follow the same procedure as for a new connection to change the name on the bill.
Understanding Taxes in Your HESCO Bill
Here’s a list of common taxes you may see on your HESCO bill:
- Fuel Price Adjustment (FPA): This is the amount that can change based on fluctuations in fuel prices for rental power companies that generate electricity from crude oil.
- Tariff Rationalization Surcharge (TR Surcharge): It represents the difference between the tariffs set by NEPRA (National Electric Power Regulatory Authority) and the government (GOP). If the difference is positive, the GOP pays it as a subsidy. If it’s negative, the distribution company pays the GOP as an “Inter DISCO Tariff Rationalization Surcharge (IDTR SUR).”
- Financing Cost (FC Surcharge): A charge of 43 paisa per unit is applied as the FC Surcharge to ensure the collection of debt servicing of the Power Holding Private Limited.
- Deferred Amount: This is an option to pay your bill in the same month or later without incurring late payment charges. The deferred amount may be included in future bills, either in installments or as a lump sum.
- Quarterly Tariff Adjustment (QTR Tariff Adj / DMC): This is the adjustment amount that may appear on your bill every three months as per the quarterly tariff revision.
Estimate Your HESCO Bill Amount
If you want to calculate your estimated bill amount, use the HESCO bill calculator provided on the right side of the page.
Which areas does HESCO provide electricity to?
HESCO, also known as Hyderabad Electric Supply Company, provides electricity to several areas, including Hyderabad, Badin (Laar), Jamshoro, some parts of Shaheed Benazirabad (old Nawabshah), Thatta, Tando Allah Yar, and Mirpurkhas.
What is HESCO and when was it incorporated?
HESCO, which stands for Hyderabad Electric Supply Company, is a public limited company incorporated on April 23, 1998.
What is the area of operations for HESCO?
HESCO is responsible for providing electricity to 12 districts in Sindh, Pakistan. Their main aim is to ensure that 1,138,328 consumers have uninterrupted access to electricity. To make this possible, HESCO has organized their operations into 4 circles, 15 divisions, and 67 sub-divisions. They also have 6 divisions dedicated to construction and 5 divisions for maintenance and testing. These teams work hard to ensure that electricity supply is reliable and hassle-free for all their customers.
What services does HESCO provide?
HESCO is the company in charge of distributing electricity in Hyderabad and nearby areas in Sindh, Pakistan. Their main focus is to ensure that customers receive uninterrupted electricity supply. They provide different services, such as organizing operations into circles, divisions, and sub-divisions, along with construction and maintenance divisions. All of these efforts are aimed at making sure that electricity is reliable and available for the customers.
HESCO Commitment & Objectives
The Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO) is dedicated to achieving its goals. Its main objective is to take over the assets, legal rights, and liabilities of the previous Area Electricity Board (AEB) in Hyderabad. As a forward-thinking electricity distribution company, HESCO aims to expand its business, improve infrastructure, and provide better services to ensure a reliable supply of electricity in the Sindh province (excluding Karachi). HESCO’s top priority is to offer excellent customer service and make sure all customers have a positive experience.
What is the background of the formation of HESCO?
In 1981, the Area Electricity Board (AEB) Hyderabad was created as one of the eight AEBs under the WAPDA Act. Then, in April 1998, the government of Pakistan approved changes to the power sector managed by WAPDA. This led to the creation of twelve separate entities, one of which is HESCO. HESCO was established to take over the properties, assets, and debts of the Hyderabad Area Electricity Board previously owned by WAPDA.
When was HESCO incorporated and what is its legal status?
HESCO was incorporated on April 23, 1998, as a public limited company under the Companies Ordinance 1984. The company obtained a certificate for the commencement of business on July 1, 1998, from NEPRA under section 146(2) of the Companies Ordinance 1984.
How to Register HESCO bill online Complaint?
To register the HESCO bill complaint online, You can simply visit their website: hesco.gov.pk. OR even you call them for your query. To call: HESCO Federal Complaint Cell. 03372192748.
|Slabs (Unit Rates)||Amount|
|1 x 11.74 = 9.42||9.42|
|Total Estimated Bill|