Are you facing problems with your LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company) bill, metering, or tariff collection? Don’t worry; we’re here to help you navigate the process of addressing your concerns and finding the all details about LESCO bill correction & complaint number. Below, we’ve outlined the steps you can take to correct any issues you may have with LESCO services.
Step 1: Visit Your Local LESCO Office
If you have complaints related to metering, billing, or tariff collection, your first step should be to visit the LESCO office in your area. Here, you can speak to the LESCO representatives and explain the issues you’re facing. They may be able to resolve your concerns promptly.
Step 2: Contact LESCO via Phone
Another convenient option is to contact LESCO through the phone numbers provided on the back of your LESCO bill. You can call these numbers to discuss your problems and seek assistance. Be sure to have your bill handy for reference.
Step 3: Escalate to NEPRA (National Electric Power Regulatory Authority)
If LESCO doesn’t resolve your complaint satisfactorily, you can escalate the matter to NEPRA. Here’s how:
Option 1: NEPRA Regional Office in Lahore
- Address: 212, National Tower, Opposite LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Lahore.
- Visit this office in person to file your complaint.
Option 2: Consumer Affairs Department at NEPRA in Islamabad
- Address: Attaturk Avenue (East), Sector G-5/1, Islamabad.
- If visiting Lahore is not convenient, you can file your complaint at NEPRA’s Consumer Affairs Department in Islamabad.
Emergency LESCO Complaint Number
For urgent issues such as billing problems, meter malfunctions, or load shedding, you can quickly get in touch with LESCO by following these steps:
- Type a message with your Bill Reference number, your name as the consumer, and a detailed description of the issue.
- Send the message to 8118.
- Alternatively, you can call 118 for immediate assistance.
Conclusion About LESCO Bill Correction & Complaint Number
Resolving issues with your LESCO bill, metering, or tariff collection is a straightforward process. By following these steps and reaching out to the relevant authorities, you can ensure that your concerns are addressed efficiently. Remember, your feedback helps improve the quality of service provided by LESCO, benefiting both you and your community.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1: What should I do if I have issues with my LESCO bill, metering, or tariff collection?
If you encounter problems related to your LESCO services, you have several options:
- Step 1: Visit your local LESCO office to speak directly with LESCO representatives.
- Step 2: Contact LESCO via phone using the numbers provided on your LESCO bill.
- Step 3: If LESCO doesn’t resolve your complaint, escalate the matter to NEPRA (National Electric Power Regulatory Authority).
Q2: How can I locate my nearest LESCO office?
Finding your nearest LESCO office is easy. You can do so by checking the LESCO website or inquiring with their customer support.
Q3: What information should I have when contacting LESCO via phone?
When calling LESCO, it’s essential to have your bill on hand for reference. Clearly describe the issues you are facing, including your customer reference number and contact details.
Q4: What is the emergency LESCO complaint number, and when should I use it?
The emergency LESCO complaint number is 8118. Use it for urgent issues such as billing problems, meter malfunctions, or load shedding. Provide your Bill Reference number, your name as the consumer, and a detailed description of the problem.
Q5: How can I file a complaint with NEPRA?
If LESCO doesn’t resolve your complaint, you can escalate it to NEPRA. You have two options:
- Option 1: Visit the NEPRA Regional Office in Lahore at the address provided.
- Option 2: File your complaint at NEPRA’s Consumer Affairs Department in Islamabad if visiting Lahore is not convenient. The address is also provided above.
Q6: How long does it take for LESCO to resolve a complaint?
The resolution time may vary depending on the complexity of the issue. LESCO aims to address complaints as promptly as possible. For urgent matters, using the emergency complaint number (8118) can expedite the process.
Q7: How can I provide feedback on the resolution of my complaint?
You can provide feedback on the resolution of your complaint through the channels provided by LESCO. They value your feedback to improve their services.
Q8: Can I file a complaint online with LESCO?
Yes, you can. LESCO offers an online complaint submission system on their official website, making it convenient for customers to lodge complaints digitally.